Father's House Ministries International
MINISTRY FOCAL POINTS
1. Discipleship: Following Jesus is our number one priority Acts 11:26 (New King James Version) 26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
2. Fellowship: 1 Corinthians 1:9 (New King James Version) 9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Hebrews 10:24-25 (New King James Version) 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
3. Evangelism: Acts 1:8 (New King James Version)8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
4. Missions: Matthew 28: 18-20 (New King James Version) 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore[c] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen
5. Reconciliation: 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 (New King James Version)18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
6. Ministry Expansion: Increase in committed membership, territory, influence, infrastructure, and financial capabilities. 1 Chronicles 4:10 (New King James Version)10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.